ITEMS ADDED TO CART

Cart

No item in the Cart

You have 0 products in the Cart

Total: €0.00

Cart

You have 0 products in the Cart

ITEMS IN WISHLIST

Wishlist

No item in Wishlist

You have 0 products

Wishlist

You have 0 products

COMPARE ITEMS

Compare

No item to compare

You have 0 products

Compare

You have 0 products

BRUNELLO DI MONTALCINO DOCG 2016 RISERVA LUPI E SIRENE

€ 148,00
PODERELERIPI6
80015478965238
Tuscany
NR
RISERVA 2016
PODERE LE RIPI
100% SANGIOVESE

PRODUCT INFORMATION

Appellation

Brunello di Montalcino DOCG

Grape variety

100% Sangiovese

Vintage

2016

First year of production

2003

Alcohol

14%

Number of bottles produced

15.290

Vine training system and density

Alberello, 11.000 plants per hectare

Soil

Brown marl, lightly alcaline with granitic skeleton

Yield per hectare

65 quintals

Harvest

Manual at the end of September

Yeast

Indigenous

Vinification

Fermentation and maceration for 50 days in open-tops oak, the first 80% of the fermentation is carried out alongside open pump overs. The remaining 20% of the fermentation is done piemontesina-style (infusion).

Ageing

36 months aging in oak barrels, followed by a passage of 12 months in cement and a minimum aging of 16 months in bottle

Tasting notes

A bright delicate ruby red, that offers the typical transparency of Brunello. At the nose, it expresses a fine bouquet, where small red fruits are surrounded by earthy and irony notes. In the mouth, it offers purity and energy without it being excessive. A rich and linear body, so fluent and polished that will capture the total attention of all of your senses for a very long time. All of the above characteristics are typical of this balanced 2016 vintage, the climate favoured a slower and balanced ripening of the grapes.

REVIEW THE PRODUCT

Login to read the reviews and write your own -- Proceed to LOGIN
Powered & Designed by Passepartout